StoneWater Country Club | Tennis Program
2017 Stonewater Tennis Program
6 week program
Lessons June 13- July 22
Lessons take place Monday – Thursday with a weekly rain makeup on Friday.
Nonmembers may play in the tennis drills.
Tennis for Tots ( Ages 3-6) 9:00-10:15 Basic skills will be used for younger players.
- Quickstart equipment will be used for this class.
- Weekly: Member $35 Nonmember $45
- Whole summer: $160 first child, $100 each additional child.
- Nonmember: $180 first child, $110 each additional
Beginners (Ages 6-10) 9:00-10:15 Basic skills will be taught on all strokes.
- Quikstart tennis will be used.
- Weekly Member $35 Nonmember $45
- Whole summer $160 first child, $100 each additional child.
- Nonmember $180 first child, $110 each additional
Intermediate/Travel Team (Ages 10-16) 10:15-12:00. Need to be able to rally and play out points.
- Variety of rally based drills will be used.
- Weekly Member $55 Nonmember $65
- Whole summer $260 first child, $140 each additional child. (This price includes travel team matches)
- Nonmember $280 first child, $160 each additional child.
- The program will be held @ South Christian Sports Park Tennis Courts
For questions, please call Steve Greene at 616-889-5571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org