Grand Rapids Golf | StoneWater Country Club
The Country Clubs of Watermark Properties Offer:
- One Membership, Four Great Courses!
- Enjoyable pace of play
- Immaculate greens and fairways
- Golf leagues and events for golfers of all ages
- Professional PGA staff for lessons and clinics
- Junior clinics that run through the summer for our youngest golfers
- Practice facilities featuring driving range, short game area and putting green
Restaurants & Banquets –
- Award-winning culinary team
- 10% discount on all purchases at all RedWater Restaurants
- Year-round social events for the entire family
- Special event facilities
Snap Fitness –
- Snap Fitness discounts at 9 area locations. View additional Snap Fitness information here.
- Access to hundreds of private country clubs, athletic clubs, and business clubs through the ClubCorp network. View additional ClubCorp benefits information.
- Option to upgrade to ClubCorp Signature Gold for $50/month – With this membership upgrade you can play hundreds of courses around the country for a cart fee only. View additional ClubCorp Signature Gold information.
- Download the ClubCorp Signature Gold application here.
Annual Membership Dues:
- Single Golf (Age 40 – 64) – $4,550
- Family Golf – $4,850
- Intermediate Single Golf (Age 35 – 39) – $4,050
- Intermediate Family Golf – $4,350
- Junior Single Golf (Age 31 – 34) – $3,550
- Junior Family Golf – $3,800
- Junior Junior Single Golf (Age 30 & Younger) – $2,100
- Junior Junior Family Golf – $2,350
- Intermediate Senior Golf (Age 65 – 74) – $3,950
- Senior Golf (Age 75 & Older) – $3,600
- – Add Pool Access for $450
* Application fee of $495 for all golf memberships at Thousand Oaks Golf Club & Watermark Country Club.
Golf Memberships are customizable to your needs including upgrades to pool, range, lockers, family access and other amenities! Contact Thomas Holmes for more pricing and information.
We have two types of business memberships available. These memberships are designed to allow for multiple players from one business to have a club to entertain guests and enjoy with their families.
Please contact our Membership Director, Thomas Holmes, at 616.949.0570 x 237 to get more information about these plans.