StoneWater Country Club | Sports & Pool Memberships
How To Join
StoneWater Country Club is unique in that we offer separate pool memberships. If you are not a golfer, but love the country club atmosphere and benefits, a sports membership is for you. As a sports member, you can enjoy unlimited use of the pool Memorial Day through Labor Day.
You may add limited golf and driving range to your membership. In addition, your kids can join swim team, junior golf or take swimming lessons. We limit our capacity numbers, ensuring that our pool will never be over-crowded and you will always find a chair!
- Pool Club – $900
- Sports – $1120 (Includes 4 rounds of golf)
- Super Sports – $1400 (Includes 10 rounds of golf)
- Membership Initiation – $199
If you have any questions or would like to join please contact Thomas Holmes 616.949.0570 x 237
Pool Membership Amenities
- Five lane competitive pool
- Separate, zero-depth beach entry kid’s pool
- Corkscrew slide
- Sand filled play area
- Putt putt golf
- Pool side snack bar
- Tiki bar with adult beverages
- Available access to our driving range and practice green for an additional fee
- 10 % discount on all purchases at all RedWater Restaurants
- Access to Junior Golf Programs (Sports and Super Sports only)
- Access to special member functions for kids and adults
- Access to Swim Team & Swim Lessons
- Discounted Snap Fitness Membership
Note: The Pool Membership includes use of StoneWater pool only. The Sports Memberships include use of StoneWater pool and access to all 4 golf courses.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, MAY 24TH AT NOON FOR ACCESS ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.
Pool Hours & Contact Information
Friday before Memorial Day – Labor Day
12:00pm – 9:00pm Weekdays
11:00am – 9:00pm Weekends
Thomas Holmes, Membership Director
616.949.0570 x 237
Courtney Cunningham, Pool & Lifeguard Director
Melissa Dembny, Pool Food & Beverage Manager
All pool & swim team documents can be found on the members page under club information.