StoneWater Country Club | Sports & Pool Memberships
How To Join
StoneWater Country Club is unique in that we offer separate pool memberships. If you are not a golfer, but love the country club atmosphere and benefits, a sports membership is for you. As a sports member, you can enjoy unlimited use of the pool Memorial Day through Labor Day.
You may add limited golf and driving range to your membership. In addition, your kids can join swim team, junior golf or take swimming lessons. We limit our capacity numbers, ensuring that our pool will never be over-crowded!
- Pool Club – $950
- Sports – $1,170 (Includes 4 rounds of golf)
- Super Sports – $1,450 (Includes 10 rounds of golf)
- Membership Initiation – $199
If you have any questions or would like to join please contact Thomas Holmes at 616.254.8159.
Pool Membership Amenities
- Five lane competitive pool
- Separate, zero-depth beach entry kid’s pool
- Corkscrew slide
- Pool side snack bar
- Tiki bar with adult beverages
- Available access to our driving range and practice green for an additional fee for sports or super sports members
- 10 % discount on all purchases at all RedWater Restaurants
- Access to Junior Golf Programs (Sports and Super Sports only)
- Access to special member functions for kids and adults
- Access to Swim Team & Swim Lessons
- Discounted Snap Fitness Membership
Note: Pool memberships include use of StoneWater Pool only. Sports Membership include use of StoneWater Pool and access to 4 golf courses – StoneWater Country Club, Watermark Country Club, Sunnybrook Country Club, and Thousand Oaks Golf Club. *Some restrictions apply to golf.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY WEDNESDAY, MAY 26 FOR ACCESS ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.
Pool Hours & Contact Information
Friday before Memorial Day – Labor Day
12pm – 9pm Weekdays
11am – 9pm Weekends
Thomas Holmes, Membership Director
Courtney Cunningham, Pool & Lifeguard Director
All pool & swim team documents can be found on the members page under club information.